With this simple to use roll on Protectakote UVR bed liner kit its now easy for anyone to have a tough anti-slip coating in their pick-up truck, van or 4x4 in only a few hours. If you are using this kit on a large vehicle you might need to buy an additional litre.
The kit contains everything you need to cover an area of up to 6 sq metres (60 sq feet) in extra tough Protectakote UVR Dark Green. Perfect for a typical pick-up truck bed or medium sized van.
The kit includes:
- 4 litre tin of Protectakote UVR
- detailed instructions
- 4" large diameter textured roller designed for painting the corrugated load area
- Spare 4" textured refill for applying the second coat
- 2 x paint brushes for getting in to corners etc
- A large abrasive pad for preparing the paint
- 3 pairs of XL powder free Nitrile gloves
- Safety goggles
Protectakote is tough, anti-slip, impact resistant and waterproof. The solvent for Protectakote is Xylene and if required will have to be ordered separately. CIF cream cleaner can be used for cleaning and Acetone can be used for preparation but cannot be used for diluting the paint.
The UVR version offers all the same advantages of standard Protectakote with the added benefit of greater resistance to weathering even in marine applications, 50% higher tensile strength so a greater resistance to wear and half the drying time for ease of application.
For more information click here.